Plan Your Visit
in person services
Let us know you're coming!
Freedom Church has graciously allowed us to start having services in their building on Saturday Evenings 5:30pm until we are able to find our own place. I know it will be an adjustment but if you are willing to come here is what it will look like they have asked that we follow these guidelines
What to Expect:
- Everyone is asked to wear a mask
- have temperature checked at the door.
- use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Families sit together. (Seats assigned upon reservation)
- Please avoid handshakes, hugs inside the building.
- Please do fellowship and encourage one another.
- Children’s church and youth group will not be available.
- No food or beverages will be available.
- Restrooms are located inside the building.
Because of limited capacity in order to be social distanced you will need to let us know that you are coming by reserving your spot. Once the seats are filled for that weekend we schedule the rest of you for the Following weekend. Please go to this page to check in. https://hopechapelwestside/plan-your-visit
IMPORTANT- If you are in a high-risk category or have been warned by your doctor to isolate, have a fever, feel sick, or are just don’t feel ready yet to return to in-person services we ask that you stay home and continue to join us via Facebook and YouTube live 9am Sundays.
Thank you for your understanding as we try to navigate the ever-changing times. Stay strong in the Lord.
Please fill out the form below and let us know how many are in your party.