Plan Your Visit
in person services (Here we go)
Let us know you're coming!
I am happy to announce that Freedom Church has graciously allowed us to start having services in their building on Saturday Evenings 5:30pm. Our first in person service will be August 15th. I realize that the past 5 months have been a real challenge for all of us and that we would like nothing better to return to the way things were. Have church at the same time etc. Unfortunately with circumstances as they are , regardless of varying views on masks, the debate over the effectiveness of current guidelines etc, the reality is that if we want to eat out, see our doctor and yes even find a place to hold church service we need to abide by these procedures so we might assemble together and have fellowship. since we are just starting out and because current capacity is limited we are not advertising the services or opening to the public just yet. I know it will be an adjustment but if you are willing to come here is what it will look like.
What to Expect:
- Everyone is asked to wear a mask and have their temperature checked at the door.
- Seating is limited in order to social distance. Families can sit together. We are using a reservation system. https://hopechapelwestside/plan-your-visit
- Worship team is far enough away and may or may not wear masks on the stage.
- I won’t be preaching with a mask on. But will wear one while fellowshipping.
- Children’s church and youth group will not be available. Parents with infants or toddlers are asked to be seated in the back. We will provide crayons etc. to keep them occupied.
- The service will last about an hour and we will have time afterward for fellowship.
- No food or beverages will be available.
- Restrooms are located inside the building.
- The room is Air Conditioned!
- Services will be recorded and show online Sunday morning.
Because of limited capacity in order to be social distanced you will need to let us know that you are coming by reserving your spot. Once the seats are filled for that weekend we schedule the rest of you for the Following weekend. Please go to this page to check in. https://hopechapelwestside/plan-your-visit
IMPORTANT- If you are in a high-risk category or have been warned by your doctor to isolate, have a fever, feel sick, or are just don’t feel ready yet to return to in-person services we ask that you stay home and continue to join us via Facebook and YouTube live 9am Sundays.
Thank you for your understanding as we try to navigate the ever-changing times. Stay strong in the Lord.
Please fill out the form below and let us know how many are in your party.